Bonn N16 LPS
Audio grade network switch with linear-powered clock module, and
low-noise main board for sensitive audiophile system.
" the naturally tranquilized network quality for Hi-Fi audio "
TCXO - Clock signal
Highly accurate clock module effectively improve the latency issues and jitter impact.
EMI - Filtering technique
High-permeability EMI absorber embedded to eliminate the inner electronic noise.
Forester Design - Stable Power
Each clock module is powered by exclusive power circuit, fast response and stabilized power source.
- Designed for Sensitive Hi-Fi Network Optimization
Purified audio network signal with low-noise, less-interference, high-precision clock control, also with fast-response exclusive power circuit to stabilize the high speed 1000Mbps network transmission.
- Listen to The Greater Audio Purity
Under the inevitably future trend of full digital music services, lossless music formats have become a common, an audio network switch could certainly help you upgrade the enjoyment.
Reduce interruptions from household network traffics, lower the impact from other networked appliances, electrical noise rejection technology both on the clock module (lower 20dB) and power board (lower 17 dB), and equipped with 2 zoned isolation, each has 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports to proficiently connect to your router and NAS(Synology, QNAP, Seagate, WD...).
- Exclusive Power Supply
- Separated Working Zones
Isolated Network Traffic
- To avoid the physical interference, each zone owns a individual clock module and 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports to apply, less conflicts between each other.
- Each board has high-permeability EMI absorber embedded to eliminate the inner electronic noise, especially when transmitting the high-speed network data.
- Adopting exclusive power circuit right next to the 0.1ppm TCXO, shorter power path to the clock module, giving the fast-response and steady power signal for sensitive networked requirement.
Silent Angel Forester Technology
- The inner power board formed by fully symmetric toroidal-transformers, and low-noise MOSFET paralleled design, lower power consumption and reducing all the possible interference on power end.
Dedicated Power Circuit for TCXO
- Home Audio Network Upgrade
Qualified to level up your home network system.
Bonn N16 LPS can directly connect to home router and improve the network signal quality, remove the chaotic interference then send to designated device, effectively upgrade sound quality.
- Application Flexibility
Owns 2 zones, and each zone comes with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Bonn N16 LPS is able to collaborate with your other networked devices then optimize the performance, with its exclusive audio expertise it can optimally work with Hi-Fi music player and NAS(Network Attached Storage).
- Ideal Audio Source Companion
Connect to Rhein Z1, high-performance music server.
Forming an optimized Hi-Fi network setup with music server, let music sever process music data with its fast-response and stabilized network signal for Hi-Fi audio enjoyment.
Parallel Connection ▼
Series Connection ▼
- Product Specifications -
IEC (AC) 100-240V, 50/60Hz
50W at max
1000Mbps Ethernet port*16
Power LED (Green)*1
Port Status LED*16 (Light on when linked; Flash when it's active)
Green: 1000Mbps; Amber: 100Mbps
Operating 32 ~ 86 °F; Storage -4 ~ 158 °F
Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
17.37 (W) inch x 1.74 (H) inch x 6.54 (D) inch
- Package Specifications -
Quick Start Guide*1
505 x 265 x 90 mm