Hi-Fi network media transport with enriched digital audio outputs to integrate external DAC, present the true power of digital music.
" superior digital bridge to Hi-Fi music life "
- Designed for True Hi-Fi Audio
More and more streaming services are publishing lossless format music, have you wondered why you can't hear the difference, it's because your PC is too busy processing other things in the meantime, but Munich M1T is solely built to process Hi-Fi music, you'll hear a better sound quality via Munich M1T.
- Enhanced Audio Board & Enriched Audio Ports
Fan-less main board with specialized heat-sink and EMI absorber embedded, to eliminate mechanical & electronic noise while functioning lossless music.
Equipped with AES/EBU, I2S, Coxial, USB Audio for digital audio; 1000Mbps Ethernet works well with NAS(Network Attached Storage) and high-speed network streaming applications.
- Optimized Audio Processing Circuit
Expert Main Board Design
- Fan-less cooling system with specialized heat-sink to lower 20˚C working temperature, and high-permeability EMI absober to remove any possible electronic interference.
Powerful Audio Processing System
- Adopting CPU (4 Cores 1.5GHz ARM Cortex-A72); DRAM (Low-noise DDR4); ROM (High-speed 32GB Flash), devoted to only processing lossless music data.
- Silent Angel Source Optimization
Exclusive Audio Upgrade Combo
- Work with Bonn N8; Forester F1; Bastei; network signal and powers signal and DC cable, generating the ultimate Hi-Fi source quality to your system.
- Flexible Audio Applications
Versatile Accessing Ports
- AES/EBU, I2S. Coaxial. USB Audio for external DAC
-USB3.0*1, USB2.0*2 for extra storage, and M-IO, M-LINK for peripheral access.
- Gigabit Ethernet interface for network switch or NAS.
- Connect, operate, play, all at your fingertips -
The ideal companion for Munich M1T media transport
Browsing in the same LAN
Choosing the audio path
Exploring music library
Presenting music metadata
Controlling Hi-Fi playback
- Level Up Audio Performance
Team up with external DAC and Amp to magnify sound quality.
Through digital output connecting to your system then to the headphones, you'll hear the sound you've ever dreamed of.
- Music Streaming Head
In the den; in the living room, it's time to for you enjoy a home concert.
Through analog output connecting to active speakers, you'll be amazed by the music performance, certainly outperforms a PC or Laptop.
- Hi-Fi Home System
Living in Hi-Fi life has never been easier, unleash the true power of lossless streaming music.
By Munich M1's exclusive upgrade combo, and with high sampling rate digital output, you'll obtain the unprecedented music details; audio dynamics; sound quality through home audio system.
Bonn N8 »
- Product Specifications -
(DC) 5V/2A at max
10W at max
AES/EBU; I2S; Coxial
- Supports up to PCM 384KHz and DSD 5.6M (DSD128)
- Supports up to PCM 768KHz and DSD 11.2M (DSD256)
- USB3.0*2, USB2.0*1 for extra storage
- M-IO, M-LINK for peripheral access
1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- works well with high-performance NAS(Network Attached Storage)
- connecting to Gigabit LAN port of a router or audio switch
- AAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, DSD(DSF, DFF), WAV64, AIFF, CUE files, WMA, APE
- Gapless playback supported
- The M1T will transmit the signal to the DAC which supports MQA decoding.
MQA is supported only by connecting to the USB-audio port.
Mute LED*1; Power LED*1
Digital Output LED*2 (Light Yellow if it's in DSD format); (Light Green if it's in PCM format)
Operating 32 ~ 86 °F; Storage -4 ~ 158 °F
Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
6.11(W) inch x 1.99(H) inch x 4.34(D) inch
- Package Specifications -
Quick Start Guide*1
245 x 215 x 110 mm